vanessa's sucha glutton.

Tuesday, February 06, 2007








Today was really bad cuz I kinda slept throughout biology lesson, brain blocked during amath paper and failed my english compre by 1 mark.
I'm not too worried about english cuz many didnt pass either but I was just really upset with my summary ): It was very poorly done. And I'm bound to fail amath this term. Seriously, today's paper was equally bad and no matter how much I sniff my jacket, the answers just wouldnt come. But on a higher note, I think my P&C question is correct! Wheee :D After school, hanged around and gossiped with gaya,aly and swong. Afterwhich I went for ballet. And apparently, this week is parent's week, meaning my parents can drop by to watch me. And cuz for some absurd reasons (eg. i wanna watch the arena la.), my mother broke her promise and didnt come to watch me. Er,I was kinda upset actually but nvm :)OOOOH alright, pictures baby. Thanks girl for your daily supply of sweets,marshmallows,chocs,jacobs cranks<3 and many many more. & thanks for uploading the pictures into my thumbdrive. HIGHEST FOR COMPRE HUH HUH. zhai english la and ZHAI CHINESE LA. sniff, you make me feel so inferior, dunch fliend chewxz.here you go. tell you what, I'm gonna bathe, do towey and head to slumberland.I need to catch up on lotsa much-needed sleep and stay awake in lessons neh.Booooo, I'm outttt. Gdbye guys <3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home