vanessa's sucha glutton.

Friday, February 09, 2007

First of all, I'ld like to congrats the sec4-2006 batch for their fantastic results (to me at least)Witnessed the returning of results and announcing of distinctions in national standard and our school for all the subjects. Guess our school screwed up for all the mother tongue languages. But obviously not everyone. I'm so happy for Gillian and Naomi cos they scored a freaking ONE for their Chinese. I mean like WOW. One load off your mind. (how i wished my chinese was that good :()And to Cheryl woo for emerging Top10 in your cohord. A Job Well Done to All :D After sighting all the joy and tears, it finally (its not that late) dawned to realisation that it's gonna be over for me if I dont pull up my socks and start revising my work. I believe with hardwork, I'll do fine and maybe with some stroke of luck, hit a single digit score! Alrighty, cut the crap and start studying for the three major test next week neh.
Sorry S, it's over between me and you. I hate you for your effing sucky attitude. Oh whatever, ITS OVER, BYE. Unless you show me a change in attitude, if not, sorrry, you're in my blacklisted book. Anyhowwwwwww, I should go study and practise drawing some fruits and try reading an article from the untouched stack of LianHeZaoBao.
Dance tomorrrrrrrrrrrrrow, wheeeeeeeeeee.
Oh oh oh, and
Happy Birthday Ben & Alex.
:DDDD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home