vanessa's sucha glutton.

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Hahahahaha I totally malu-ed myself in front of the entire house today.
Er, nvm. We're sec4 already, Queens of Stmargs (woahhhhhh yes)
Anyway lead the house in some cheers and SOL(shout out loud) for like a whole 30 minutes until I went zhao sia and almost had a sore throat ):
Had the usual mundane cycle of lessons after lessons. Thats one of the reasons why I hate schooling. Today was "Fish&Chips/half the population of stmargs recess" or so faynat claims -.- She's dameeeeee funnehhh. She's a sexy love who brings sexy back <3
Hahaha people around her, you know she keeps singing those two SEXY songs, no idea why though. #p.s. enlighten me please fay :)
I'm gonna buy chicken essence and drink it everyday and eat lotsa vitamins A,B,C,D.....Z in hope that all these would help me to stay awake in classes. Mr Anthony says I'm always " in a daze" during his lessons. Oh well, at least I dont put my head on the table and just sleep. He's so frightening I don't even dare to close and eyelid or put my elbow on the desk and lean my head to my hand.
Had dance after school. Changed a little bit of the benchwork and I guess it's better. mmmm. Oh, Ahhhhhhh. I'm not trying to be mean but some girls just have to give in more energy and more oommppp! into the dance if not its gonna be so lifeless. I just see no point in just 3/4 of us there dancing our asses off while a quarter of them just dance as if they're marking through the steps and in a super lembeh manner. I just cannnnnot, I really mean CANNOT stand the sight of these people. Whats worse, they dont even know their steps/timings. And when given free time,they sit around and chitchat. You kmow how much that irks me and disgusts me? Hello?!?!? and when we volunteer to teach/correct them, they dont even bother learning. I mean like wtf, its so blooody annoying I swear. Sorry, I was seriously pisssed off today,I guess the rest felt the same too. All of us really wanna get a Gold (with honours if possible) and its like our last year, so I sincerely hope that everybody would give their best and work on some facial expressions. I'm getting really worried and all stressed up for Syf. Trust me, if we get down to polishing the steps and working on our stamina and facial expressions, it'ld be a Gold for us. The choreography is awesome but I wouldnt dare agree with the music choice but who cares. So long as we dance with style,poise,confidence,energy- now,that's really all we need. Ahhh, I hope things will turn out for the better. Go study, bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home